Name: Adu Joshua Olatunbosun (Bosun)
2003 BA (Hons) Linguistics and Nigerian Languages; University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
2004 Post Graduate Diploma, PR & Advertising, Nigeria.
2011 MBA Lagos Business School.
2013 Leadership and Management, Daystar Leadership Academy.
- Bosun is had extensive work experience across West Africa, helping larger Business teams to formulate Market Entry strategies, Business Expansion drives, Survey/Research Entry Planning and Set up, Brand Development, and Government Relations.
- Bosun has extensive project management skills, acquired from helping to establish Businesses set up across West Africa, an extensive Business Development and Brand management, Research, Human resource management, Organizational design for Emerging Markets, Business process and Access planning.
- He serves in Advisory roles in various local and international projects and from hands-on experience in leading/managing various client projects in varied industries: private and public sectors, Tech/Innovation, FMCGs, Telecommunications, Insurance, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas and financial services.
Experience in similar projects/programmes:
- Facilitated and successfully led 24.com’s research projects in the rapidly growing Nigerian market.
- 24.com was able to launch it Bounce news app (Bounce.ng) and mobile web site.
- The app has become an aggregator platform, allowing users to personalise the type of content they are fed from various external sites and internal sources.
- The product bears similarity to News 360, Smart News & Flipboard.
Bounce.ng is currently one of the leading mobile news platforms in Nigeria.
- Conducted Surveys, Focus Group Discussions and Market Assessment for GHANIAN SVOD Platform.
- Consulted on Government Relation Strategy and Competitive Assessment for Janssen & J anssen pharmaceutical arm of Johnson & Johnson.
- Engagement Manager on various assignments for Lagos State Metropolitan Development Project (LMDGP). The assignments are usually on capacity building, research, Enterprise Development and other social services, tailored at addressing the needs of the poor and targeted at meeting the 2015 Millennium Development Goals. Such NGOs include Lagos Metropolitan Development Projects Funded by United States Agency for International development (USAID), World Bank and Lagos Stat, Nigeria etc.
- Project Management experience spans FMCG’s as well as Financial Services and Banking products, successfully managing the rebrand and Public Offer consolidation of the First City Group (First City Monument Bank Plc, First City Securities Limited, FCMB Capital Markets, FCMB Investment Banking Group).
- English (speak, read, write fluently),
- Hausa (speak, read, write fluently),
- Yoruba (speak, read, write fluently),
- Nupe (speak, read, write fluently).